PAANO MAGLUTO NG GINATAANG SANTOL (SIDE DISH NA PANG NEGOSYO)

Wow.. Bahaw favorite ni kuya Aj.

Hello everyone, its me once again.. Lynn Garcia of senioritywise blog. Sorry for waiting.. I have not started yet with my blogs that can serve as an inspiration and lessons to everyone.  I'm still here in the Middle East and still working.. Promise.. It won't be long soon..

Today, I would like to share with you.. about the favorite snack of my little grandson, kuya AJ.. He is not hard to pleased, just give him "bahaw" (steam cooked rice), when he is hungry, he would be happy with it. But, actually his most favorite is french fries from Jollibee. His mom sent a video of my grandson, Aj happily eating "bahaw". Watch him..


Kuya Aj, happily eating bahaw.. The way he eats looks yummy.. hahaha..👶🏻😀

Mga Komento