PAANO MAGLUTO NG GINATAANG SANTOL (SIDE DISH NA PANG NEGOSYO)

My Five Lovable Children (fourth)

Hi here I am again, its Lynn Garcia of senioritywise blog.. Well my next child to introduce is my daughter Danise. She is the most industrious in all my children. She is the one who does the cleaning of the house and wash the dishes. Danise is a loving daughter, she take cares of me whenever I am on vacation in the Philippines. She shows her love to me by taking care of my needs eventhough I am not asking for it. She also keeps my room tidy and she sees to it that the bed is tacked in before I go inside my room to sleep. In the morning she always cooks breakfast for me. Whenever she washes her clothes she sees to it that my soiled clothes are included. Danise has a petite body built that is why she sometimes being mistaken as high school student but she was already a college graduate. She is still single and doesn't have boyfriend yet (as far as I know.. She didn't introduced anyone yet to me). Danise is a confessed "Aldub" fanatic and a movie fan. She loves to take pictures and taking selfie. She cannot hide whatever she feels or thinks surely all her friends will knew it because she's posting it in her facebook. Whenever, she send me a message in my messenger Danise never forgets to say "I love you mother" and reminding me to take my medicine on time. Thats how a loving daughter she is.. So I'm lucky that she is my daughter and I love her for that. We have also, sometimes a misunderstanding but that is only part of mother and daughter relationship as I have also to decipline her if I need to. Other than that, she is a precious daughter of me and I appreciate all the good things she does to me..

Please meet Danise my loving daughter..


DANISE



















Mga Komento