PAANO MAGLUTO NG GINATAANG SANTOL (SIDE DISH NA PANG NEGOSYO)

My Five Lovable Children (third)

Hello there guys, its me again Lynn Garcia of Senioritywise Blog to continue my topic... I would like to introduce to you my third child, his name is Patrick. He is good looking but still single, he never had a girlfriend since birth (as far as i know). He is quiet but so many things in his mind and wants to do so many things in life. Although, he has few friends but he has lots of activities. My son doesn't have any vices he is a good man I should say.. He loves martial arts like arnis and taekwando. Going to gym and watching movies in video is his favorite past time. His ambition is is to become a seabased overseas worker. He has completed all the requirements and just waiting to find a good opportunity. He also would like to become a chef someday thats why aside from his college course he studied commercial cooking and baking.

Patrick is a good son, he is courteous and polite. He does an errand for me, whenever I need something in the grocery or market. He is the one i entrusted to pay for all the bills at home like electric, water, internet and etc. He is also a pet lover he likes a dog as his pet. He is the one who does the cleaning of our backyard, he cuts the grasses in front and back of the house and helps in household chores if he is not busy. Patrick also loves cooking his favorite to cook is carbonara. He likes to experiment, putting different flavor in the food he is cooking. He surprised his sister Rowena, when he made a big birthday cake on her birthday.

So, here he is meet my son Patrick.


PATRICK







Mga Komento